Sweet Potato Muffins
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time
5 min 30 min 35 min
- Coconut oil, to grease muffin tin
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (cooked, mashed, and no skin)
- 1/2 cup peeled chopped or shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil. Set aside.
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Simply using a spoon, thoroughly combine.
Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin, filling all the way up. They will not rise.